The time is almost here!
This Saturday (October 27th) from 10 am – 2 pm, Sona Pharmacy + Clinic will be hosting a Prescription Drug Take Back Day.
Be sure to join our Facebook event to get notifications and reminders!
Please stop in the pharmacy to drop off unused, expired, or no longer needed medications. By properly disposing of medications, we can help keep the WNC community safe and healthy!
If you are planning to drop off medications, please take a look at the below guidelines:
- – Please remove identification from all medications
- – Separate pill, liquids and inhalers
- – Use a different disposable paper or plastic bag for each type of medication
- – Empty dry pill medications into a bag; leave liquid medications in their original container and place in a separate bag
- – No radioactive medications
- – No needles or sharps accepted
We hope to see you this Saturday from 10 am – 2 pm!