Sona Pharmacy is a fast-growing, local healthcare company that strives to build personal relationships with patients while offering an innovative customer experience.
Our goal is to build a dedicated, optimistic, and enthusiastic team that is committed to serving our customers. If you embody hospitality and are ready to go the extra mile, we would love to see your resume!
If we are not hiring for this position currently, we will use these applications while searching for a candidate in the future.
We’re looking for someone who:
- -Is driven
- -Is outgoing
- -Is positive
- -Is excited to learn and grow
- -Is flexible
- -Is resourceful
- -Is compassionate
- -Takes initiative
What you’ll do:
- -Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with Sona Access and referral sources
- -Provide patient-centered care through comprehensive patient care calls and excellent customer service skills
- -Participate in all aspects of the fulfillment process
- -Provide thoughtful feedback and solutions to pharmacists and colleagues to develop comprehensive patient care plans
- -Support pharmacy initiatives to improve quality of care through the provision of enhanced pharmacy services: -Medication Therapy Management (MTM), medication synchronization, adherence monitoring, immunizations, compliance packaging, and transitions of care services
What we offer:
- -Comprehensive Training
- -Supportive Team Environment
- -Career Progression
- -Employee Discounts
- -Employee Assistance Network
- -Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental Insurance
- -Supplemental Insurance (Colonial)
- -Paid Holidays
- -Paid Vacation
- -Paid Sick Leave
- -Paid Volunteer Days
- -401k With Employer Match
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.