805 Fairview Rd
Asheville, NC 28803
We Are Looking For…
We are looking for a pharmacy technician at our Sona Pharmacy + Clinic who is upbeat, positive, and outgoing to work with our team of licensed Pharmacists to deliver personalized patient care and medication management.
We are looking for someone to join our Sona Access team who is driven, takes initiative, is a team player, and is always thinking of creative ways to improve the services we provide to our patients.
What will your day look like?
- Participate in all aspects of the medication fulfillment process, including working with robot technology
- Provide concierge-level patient care and customer service
- Develop relationships with patients and suggest services that may be beneficial
- Assist patients with questions and offer Pharmacist consultations
- Perform monthly care calls to ensure successful medication management
What Will You Need to Succeed?
- CPhT license is a plus but not required
- Previous experience in a customer service-oriented work environment
- Team player who excels in a fast-paced pharmacy environment
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, phone, face-to-face)
- Customer service oriented and patient-focused
- Organizational and time management skills
- Detail and task-oriented
- Proficient in problem-solving unique issues and communicating with all parties involved
We’re on a mission to improve healthcare. Will you join us?
At Sona, our patients are more than medications. They’re people with a story, a family, a history, and a future. And when they come to the pharmacy counter, they need more than medications. They need someone who cares about them and wants them to feel their best so they can enjoy their lives outside of the pharmacy walls.
Could you be that “someone”? Our mission can only happen when we hire the right people.
Not only are we committed to offering excellent company benefits, but we also have the added perk of working in a flexible, respectful, and supportive team environment.
- Company health plans including medical, prescription, vision, dental, and supplemental insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid membership for a Direct Primary Care program offering local, personalized care for you and your family
- Wellness program with discounted gym memberships and an employee assistance program
- Prioritized work + life balance by providing generous vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays
- Paid volunteer days
- 401k plan with company match
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.