Sona Pharmacy + Clinic
805 Fairview Rd
Asheville, NC 28803
We Are Looking For
A Delivery Driver at our Sona Pharmacy who is equally as thoughtful and gracious as they are upbeat, positive, and dedicated!
Someone who has a friendly demeanor, excels at building relationships, and focuses on more than just the technical skills.
What will your day look like?
You will support our team by ensuring prompt and accurate delivery and distribution of medication to our patients. As the face of Sona Pharmacy, you are responsible for providing a positive, personal, and consistent patient experience.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Utilize a company-provided mobile device to obtain payment, signatures, and provide receipts
- Complete delivery route to deliver medications to patients and facilities
- Observe speed limits and obey all road signs
- Maintain a clean vehicle at all times
- Maintain HIPAA patient confidentiality
- Communicate any route-specific information to the pharmacy team regularly
What Will You Need to Succeed?
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
We’re on a mission to improve healthcare. Will you join us? At Sona, our patients are more than medications. They’re people with a story, a family, a history, and a future. And when they come to the pharmacy counter, they need more than medications. They need someone who cares about them and wants them to feel their best so they can enjoy their lives outside of the pharmacy walls.
Could you be that “someone”? Our mission can only happen when we hire the right people.
Not only are we committed to offering excellent company benefits, but we also have the added perk of working in a flexible, respectful, and supportive team environment.
- Company health plans including medical, prescription, vision, dental, and supplemental insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid membership for a Direct Primary Care program offering local, personalized care for you and your family
- Wellness program with discounted gym memberships and an employee assistance program
- Prioritized work + life balance by providing generous vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays
- Paid volunteer days
- 401k plan with company match
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.