We're on a mission to improve healthcare.
At Sona, our patients are more than medications. They’re people with a story, a family, a history, and a future. And when they come to the pharmacy counter, they need more than medications. They need someone who cares about them and wants them to feel their best so they can enjoy their lives outside of the pharmacy walls. Are you that someone?
We can only accomplish our mission when we hire the right people.
To help us find them, we are hosting an Open House series!
Our Open House will take place at Sona Pharmacy:
- Friday 6/18: 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday 6/19: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Monday 6/21: 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 6/22: 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
At Sona, our patients are more than medications. They’re people with a story, a family, a history, and a future. And when they come to the pharmacy counter, they need more than medications. They need someone who cares about them and wants them to feel their best so they can enjoy their lives outside of the pharmacy walls.
Could you be that “someone”? Our mission can only happen when we hire the right people.
The right people for the Sona team have key emotional skills that can’t be taught:
- Optimism: working in a pharmacy can be challenging so the ability to see the positives is necessary
- Curiosity: how can we do things better for patients and for our team? We look for people who naturally want to answer that question every day
- Drive: a natural desire to do even the most basic task as well as it can be done
- Empathy: the ability to understand where patients’ perspective and the desire to help them accomplish their needs
- Introspection: insight on how you’re feeling, both outside of and at work, help you and your team take care of patients to the best of our abilities
We believe that these qualities are innate, while technical skills can be taught.
When it comes to technical skills:
We are accepting entry-level and advanced skillsets for all positions! We value training and team learning, so all of our new hires will be supported and guided at the level they are currently at while helping them get to where they need to be.
Your Open House experience will include:
- A tour of our pharmacy operations
- Complimentary food and Sona swag
- On-the-spot interviews for highly qualified candidates
- Meeting your (potential) new coworkers
If you’re interested:
Stop by during any of the listed open house hours and/or submit your resume here.
Join the pharmacy making a difference in Western North Carolina!
Do you have a passion for people? Are you motivated to improve healthcare? Do you have a natural desire to learn and grow? If yes, you might be a great fit for our growing team! Apply to our open positions now.