Build strong relationships with your team of health care providers. Know that your doctor understands your life, your history, and your health concerns. Be confident in the quality and value of the care you receive. Try Sona.
Make an appointment or
call to see our wait times
Mon-Fri: 8 AM – 7 PM
Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Sunday: 11 AM – 5 PM
Sophisticated medical care delivered quickly. From stitches to migraines to broken bones, we can help. Stop waiting for an appointment. Our walk-in clinic is open seven days a week for immediate care.
We provide comprehensive health care to people of all ages. Visit our primary care clinic, run by Vickery Family Medicine, a proven leader in patient-centered care.
It’s About Health And Care
Your experience at Sona is different from the moment you walk into the door. Imagine a beautiful waiting room that you’ll spend very little time in, because the way we practice is more efficient. Imagine spending more time with your doctor. Imagine a team based approach to your health. Imagine a full-service pharmacy right next door.
We do our best every day to make your experience peaceful, convenient, and easy. Going to the doctor shouldn’t make being sick feel worse. So, let’s get better together. See your doctor, talk to your pharmacist, pick up your medicine, vitamins, and over-the-counter drugs all in one stop. Makes seeing the doctor feel a little better, right?
Our doctors work as part of a team to make sure you have the best care possible. We’ve created a place where your health-care needs are met with service, quality, and convenience – where patients matter most.
From our old Tunnel Road Location (948 Tunnel Road)
- – From the old location of Blue Ridge Pharmacy, head east on US 70/Tunnel Road for 0.3 miles
- – Turn right at the Sonic Drive-in onto Governor’s View Road
- – Turn right at the stop sign onto Swannanoa River Road
- – Follow Swannanoa River Road for 0.9 miles, past the WNC Nature Center
- – Turn left onto Fairview Road (US 74 ALT E) across from the Municipal Golf Course
- – Go 0.3 miles and turn left into Oakley Plaza (the shopping center with Babies “R” Us)
- – Sona Pharmacy is the new building on the left
From I-240 East, take exit 8 (US 74 ALT West)
- – Head west on Fairview Road for 0.4 miles towards the WNC Nature Center (away from Biltmore Village)
- – You will pass River Ridge on the left
- – Sona Pharmacy + Clinic is on the right in Oakley Plaza
- – If you reach Swannanoa River Road or the turn to Highland Brewing, you’ve gone too far!